I’ve been eating these every single day for over a month now, and I absolutely love them. They’re super simple and delicious. The macro balance is pretty good, but these are NOT low calorie! I enjoy eating larger breakfasts and smaller lunches which is why they’re pretty high in total calories, but it works for my diet. That being said, there’s a LOT of protein! At the moment, I really enjoy blueberries and banana, but I’ve also been eating a lot of strawberry-only parfaits.
- 200g plain Greek Yogurt (I like Liberte or Skye)
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 28g frozen mixed berries (1/4 cup)
- 12g granola (1/8 cup)
- 7.5g Ground flax seed powder (1 tbsp)
- 5g Hemp hearts (1/2 tbsp)
- 40g blueberrries
- 44g banana
- 15g cashew butter (1 tbsp)
- 7.5g of unflavoured Allmax Isonatural protein powder
- .5 tsp Maca Powder
- Set up your container and area.
- Add Greek yogurt, chia seeds, protein powder, and maca powder. Mix well.
- Add in frozen berries, mix gently.
- Pack the mixture down in your jar. On top, add your blueberries and chopped bananas, or whatever fruit you desire.
- Cut a small piece of saran wrap, and place it over the top, pressing it into the jar. I do this to keep the granola and toppings from getting soggy until I want to mix them up.
- Add in granola, flax seed powder, and hemp hearts.
- Screw on the lid, and leave it in your fridge overnight.
- When you’re ready to eat it, unscrew the jar and pull the piece of saran wrap out!
Macros: 536 calories: 46 carbs, 23 fat, 41 protein. (Extra details: 13g fiber, 20g sugar!)